We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalise our website, make it easier for our users to navigate, give it a better experience of using the website, identify problems to improve the website, make use of measurements and statistics and show it advertising related to its preferences by analysing the website’s use.
WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper site functioning.
Cookies types based on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal system from a system or domain managed by the web page holder and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third-part Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal system from a system or domain that is not managed by the website owner from which the requested service is provided, but by another entity that deals with the data obtained through cookies. Also, in the case that cookies are installed from a system or domain managed by the website’s owner, but information collected using them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Cookies type for purpose:
- Yechnical Cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application, and to use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the restricted access parts, remember the items that make up an order, perform the process of buying an order, manage the payment, control the fraud linked to the security of the service, perform the registration or participation in an event, use security items during navigation, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation for a text or image) or to share content through social media.
They also belong to this category, due to their technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, as a more design or “package” item of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as personalizing this advertising content or other content.
- Preferences or customization Cookies: are those that allow you to remember information for the user to access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the look or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he or she accesss the service, etc.
- Analysis or mesurement Cookies: are those that allow the responsible to track and analyze the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to, including quantifying the impacts of the ads. The information collected using this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application, or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data by service users.
- Behaivour advertising Cookies: are those that enable the most effective management of the advertising sites on the website. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- Geolocation Cookies: used to know where a user is when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used for example to provide it with the appropriate information depending on the country in which it is located.
Cookies type as long as they remain on:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only in the interest of keeping for the service provided by the user on one single occasion (for example, a list of acquired products) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the Cookie Manager, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED IN OUR WEBSITE
|moove_gdpr_popup||GDPR Cookie Compliance||1 year|
Indicates the tolerance of cookies with their settings.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
The user can at any time allow, lock, or remove cookies installed on their computer by modifying the browser settings installed on their computer:
- Chrome Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, you can see Google Support or Browser Help.
- Explorer Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can see Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Safari Preferences -> Security.
For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help
Turning off cookies does not prevent web browsing, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore its browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user will be able to remove at any time their consent related to the Cookies Policy, and will be able to remove cookies stored in their team through the settings and the settings of their Internet browser, indicated above, as well as accessing our configuration panel: